2023 Summer Camp Submission Form
Thanks for your interest in the Raised in the Rockies Summer Camps Guide, produced by the Daily Camera, Longmont Times-Call and Broomfield Enterprise. We’ve made some BIG changes and we want you to reap the benefits.
The Five-Cent Tour:
- Earlier Publication Date: You told us last year we needed to publish earlier, in line with parents’ changing schedules, and we listened. This year, our guide will be the largest guide and the earliest in Boulder County!
- Bringing back the in-person Summer Camps Fair & Kids Expo ensures you’re front and center before parents’ plans are finalized. Nothing beats facetime, the opportunity to answer questions as they’re asked, and to show what your camp is all about first-hand
- Three options for including your Camps listings: free basic listing (up to five camps); enhanced listing for $50 (add a photo for an additional $25); or receive unlimited free enhanced camp listings with your Camps Guide advertising package. If you are a package advertiser, email Jill@DailyCamera.com for your free promo code BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR LISTING.
Deadline to submit is 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 10.
One thing hasn’t changed. We’re still the county’s most comprehensive and largest guide (not to mention the county’s largest parenting guide):
- ·The Summer Camps guide is direct-mailed to 25,000 parents of school-aged children in Boulder and Broomfield Counties, as well as the growing communities of Dacono, Firestone, Frederick and Mead.
- The e-Magazine is emailed to 78,000 local parents and will include a link to your camps registration page. It’s also marketed to 27,000 local parents on Facebook.
- Basic Listing in Summer Camp Guide
- Limit 5 Free Submissions
- Name of camp, type, location, month of camp
Featured ListingFree to Package Advertisers
- + Featured Listing in Summer Camp Guide
- 50 Word Description
- Add a photo for an additional $25
- Registration Deadline
- Phone number
- Name of camp
- Camp type
- Camp Location
- Specific Dates of camp